We want you LOVE all your items from Hazlee and sometimes ordering online can be tricky! We have measurements on each item to help decide which size will fit you best. If you need further assistance or have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you out!
- All clothing is laid flat when being measured, so make sure you double the bust in order to get the true bust size. Also note the material for stretch.
- Cardigans / Jackets are also measured flat with natural opening. The items that run oversized may be generous in the bust. Please see product description for more info.
- Lengths are measured from the middle of the shoulder seam to the bottom of the front hemline. If it is a high / low or asymmetrical, the shortest point will be the length.
- Bust is measured 1" below the bottom of the sleeve, laying flat. Remember to double this :)
- The waist is measured from the smallest part of the dress. This too needs to be doubled as they are measured laying flat.
- If you are in between two sizes we suggest sizing up unless it is a stretchy fabric that you want fitted!
- Note that all items do not run the same due to the variety of brands Hazlee carries. Some colors may vary slightly due to lighting. We do our best to accurately depict the colors :)